Prized Location. Family Sized Living!
Situated in a prized location, this family sized home faces directly onto picturesque Broadview Oval and is an outstanding opportunity for buyers seeking a near City lifestyle.
Providing 4 good sized bedrooms including master with ensuite and BIR’s, this gorgeous 1945 built character home starts with a traditional picket fence and then welcomes you into a combination of high ceilings and timber floors that span across multiple living areas which then flow out through French doors to a sensational outdoor entertaining deck.
All of this is on a 488sqm block (approximate) of established gardens. This beautiful home is completed by ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, security system, 8 panel solar electrical system and secure garage.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Good size bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 featuring plantation shutters, bedroom 2 also includes a built in robe
- Spacious formal lounge with plantation shutters
- Large light filled open plan family/dining area with French doors to outdoor area
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cook top and double sink
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Security system
- 8 panel solar electrical system
- Separate laundry
- High ceilings and timber floors throughout
- Large pitched roof pergola with decking, perfect for entertaining
- Secure garage
- Beautifully maintained front and rear gardens
- Irrigation system front and rear
- Immediately adjacent picturesque Broadview Oval
- 488sqm block (approximate)
Within close proximity to some of Adelaide’s best private and public schools including St Monica’s Parish School, Nailsworth Primary, Wilderness School, Blackfriars Priory School and St Peter’s College. Immediate access to the Broadview Oval sporting and leisure area for a mix of quality amenities including a playground and dog park. A short drive to the cafes and theatre on vibrant Prospect Road. Excellent public transport nearby for easy access to the CBD and minutes’ drive to Walkerville Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. All this and just 6km's (approximately) from North Adelaide and the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.