Reside Inside or Invest For Success
Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with an impressive decked outdoor entertaining area. Set on a large 738sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 21.34m (approximate) frontage, and offering a flexible floorplan and the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by, this home is sure to impress families and first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Lower level comprising of:
- Large bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Generous sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled lounge with fireplace and ceiling fan
- Huge, modern kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and dishwasher
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Data points to all ground level bedrooms
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Large rear yard with huge rainwater tank, irrigation and cubby house
- Garage/workshop with power
- Double length carport with automatic roller door
- Secure and lockable front fencing
- Fully insulated lower level
- Alarm system for security
Upper level comprising of:
- Large bedroom 4 with air conditioner, walk-in robe, ensuite incorporating laundry and separate toilet
- Valuable second kitchen
- Living area with refrigerated air conditioning
- Home office/study with ceiling fan
- Balcony, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Direct access from rear of property and internal access to lower level
- Separate electricity meter for upper level, ideal for second rental income
Conveniently located adjacent the new Lightsview development and close to Northgate Sports Club, Northgate Shopping Centre, a variety of schools and public transport options. All this and 10km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.