Magnificent Family Home in an Idyllic Location!
An immediately impressive street presence, manicured gardens and an inviting facade make this home one the whole family will love coming home to. Located in a quiet leafy enclave, surrounded by other quality homes, the tranquillity will captivate you immediately.
This beautifully presented open plan home has a thoughtfully designed floor plan with a light filled open plan living area and four bedrooms. The space doesn't just stop inside, this home features a large backyard and spectacular outdoor entertaining area which includes a swimming pool creating the family home you deserve in a location you will love.
Set on a large 820sqm (approximate) allotment, enjoy all that the space has to offer and its secluded sense of peace and tranquillity that complements the privacy of this wonderful family home, with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with updated ensuite, built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good size bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all complete with built-in robes
- Light-filled and large living and meals area which overlooks the tranquil solar-heated swimming pool
- Hardwood flooring
- Updated and stylish kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample storage space
- Laundry with storage and access to rear
- Central main bathroom with shower and spa bath
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- LED downlights
- Impressive and expansive pergola complete with café blinds and hardwood decking
- Paved and well maintained solar-heated swimming pool, perfect for family and friends to cool down and enjoy
- Manicured front yard with irrigation
- Automatic roller door with access to the expansive carport + drive-through access to additional shed with roller door allowing for ample vehicle/boat or trailer parking
Set in a peaceful and private location nearby to walking trails, parks and reserves including Little Para River and Little Para Reserve. Located in close proximity to a variety of quality schools including Tyndale Christian School and Playford International College. Only minutes' drive to the new Saints Shopping Centre and 13km (approximately) to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer and 3kms to the Elizabeth Shopping Centre. 1km to the Lyell McEwin Hospital and 1km to the Calvary Central Districts Hospital.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.