The Ultimate Lightsview Lifestyle for a Range of Buyers!
Modern contemporary features and must-have creature comforts are on show around every turn in this low-maintenance and stylish abode.
The single-storey layout has two bedrooms, one bathroom and multiple living spaces including an open-plan kitchen, living and meals area. High ceilings, crisp white walls and polished concrete floors flow throughout much of the home including the chic kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cabinetry. Banks of sliding glass doors open to the private central courtyard plus there’s also a separate lounge set at the front of the home.
The new owners of this impressive property will be treated to the idyllic Lightsview lifestyle with cafes, parks, lakes and schools all at their fingertips.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 of good size with built-in robe
- Spacious dining and living area offering an abundance of natural light, split system air conditioning and access to the private courtyard
- Additional lounge room at entry or option to use as home office
- Stylish kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances which include dishwasher and gas cook top and ample cupboard space
- Neutral main bathroom
- European laundry
- Spacious and private courtyard
- Secure single carport with automatic panel lift door + space for an additional car in the driveway
- Rental return approximately $390.00 per week
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information, please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).