Modern, Stylish and Immaculate
The very best in modern style and comfort awaits in this beautifully presented home set within a sought-after enclave of Edwardstown. As you would expect in a property of this calibre and quality, the list of features is simply breath-taking, from the multiple living areas and premium finishes to the dream entertaining deck overlooking the immaculate backyard.
There is a formal lounge where you can gather with loved ones along with a large kitchen, living and dining room that opens to the covered and decked alfresco. The flawless attention to detail continues into the chic kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry where you can whip up gourmet delights before moving outside to host guests.
A walk-in robe and an ensuite await in your luxe master suite with the guest bedrooms offering built-in robes and easy access to the three-way main bathroom. A laundry and a double garage, with internal access, complete the layout.
As if that wasn’t already impressive enough, you are also sure to love the spa where you can indulge in utter relaxation as you overlook the Australian native landscaping, vegetable and herb garden, fireplace retreat and soothing twin water features.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 offering expansive walk-in robe and contemporary ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and rainfall shower head
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all complete with built-in robes
- Spacious separate lounge
- Commodious open plan living and dining with downlights throughout
- Stylish kitchen featuring breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Practical laundry complete with built-in joinery and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Alfresco entertaining area with decking
- Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance gardens, shed and rainwater tank
- Fully automated garden irrigation system
- Bluetooth controlled garden lighting and ambience system
- Double garage with automatic roller door, internal access and additional roller door for drive through access to rear yard
- 20x solar panels with 9.8kW LG battery for energy efficiency
Perfectly located near all amenities including supermarkets, restaurants and public transport options. A stone's throw from quality schools including Emmaus Christian College, Forbes Primary School, St. John the Baptist Catholic Primary School and Plympton International College R-12. In close proximity to some of Adelaide's best beaches including Brighton, Somerton and Glenelg. Less than 15 minutes' drive to Westfield Marion and Marion Aquatic Centre. All this and just 8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
Please note: Edited grass photos are for marketing purposes only.
For further information contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.