Outstanding Location and Lifestyle
Welcome to First Avenue! A blue-chip address that compliments a rare offering. This 1925 built Bungalow positioned on a 546sqm (approximate) allotment provides a fantastic opportunity for those looking to own a charming character home located in the sought after suburb of Nailsworth. A home the whole family will love and provide the next purchaser the chance to enjoy the city fringe lifestyle and offerings. With an elegant street presence that showcases the green and manicured gardens and the naturally bright family area overlooking the swimming pool, this is a property that will tick all the boxes! This opportunity is not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe and fire place
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4; all with built-in robes
- Separate lounge with fire place
- Spacious open plan family/meals area with plenty of natural light
- Updated kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with shower over bath and toilet
- Second bathroom with additional shower and toilet
- Large laundry/home office with storage space
- Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Decked verandah overlooking in ground swimming pool
- Shaded entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with double gated rear access
- Large double garage with automatic roller door to rear of property
- 20 panelled solar system for energy efficiency
- New gas hot water system
- Optional European laundry cupboard in kitchen
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and palace nova cinema, Sefton Plaza, North Adelaide and Prospect Oval. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanical High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 7kms (approximately) to the CBD. Inspection is a must.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0447 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.