Room For The Whole Family
Buyers looking to accommodate guests or extended family will be drawn to this neat and tidy home complete with a self-contained granny flat. The convenient Salisbury North location places you within easy reach of parks, schools and shops while those who work in the city will love being only 30 minutes (approximate) from the CBD.
Positioned on a 790sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.30m (approximate) frontage, the main home has three bedrooms and one bathroom along with a light-filled and air conditioned lounge room. From here, you can move through to the combined kitchen and meals area with direct access to the rear verandah and backyard.
The detached one-bedroom, one-bathroom granny flat promises a low-maintenance lifestyle with an air-conditioned kitchen, living and meals area that’s warmed by a fireplace.
Anyone with kids and pets will adore the large yard and lush lawn plus there’s a lock-up carport, a detached 6.12m x 7.2m double garage and easy-care landscaping. This home will tick all the boxes for a range of buyers and presents an exciting opportunity not to be missed.
Feature that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms within main residence, all complete with ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge offering air conditioning
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Practical kitchen featuring ample cupboard and bench space
- Modern main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Functional laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Expansive verandah entertaining area
- External, self-contained granny flat boasting spacious living and meals area with fire place and air conditioner, kitchenette, 4th bedroom with built-in robe, bathroom and laundry
- Separate electricity meter for external granny flat
- Fully fenced backyard with low maintenance garden and tool shed
- Secure carport with roller door and drive through access to rear yard
- Double garage in backyard
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School and Salisbury Downs Primary School. Shopping centres including Parafield Gardens Recreation Centre and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both nearby. A short distance to public transport options including the train for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590, Son Le on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.