Be the envy of your family and friends or invest for success with this stunning home!
An open and inviting, yet grand entrance greets you from the first moment as you enter through the 1.12m front door.
Built by Fortune Homes, it features quality fixtures and fittings throughout and offers a luxurious ambience that will appeal to professionals, young families, first home buyers and downsizers who want to enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle. Take advantage of the $15,000 First Home Owner's Grant! (Subject to terms and conditions).
Inspection of this brand new double garage home is a must!
17A Castle Street - Sold!
ONLY ONE PROPERTY REMAINING - BE QUICK OR RISK MISSING OUT!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite with 600x300 floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Soft touch carpet to all bedrooms
- Formal lounge/study
- Spacious open plan living area
- Glossy timber laminate floor
- Stylish kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop, island bench and walk-in pantry
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- High ceilings throughout
- Three-way main bathroom with 600x300 floor-to-ceiling tiles and 1.2m semi frames shower screen
- Separate laundry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Double garage with direct internal entry and panel-lift doors
- Tiled front porch
Within walking distance to Modbury West School and Clovercrest Village and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
*Please note photos are of 17A Castle Street, Modbury*
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).