Chic Open Plan Family Living On 710sqm!
This sensational, light filled residence is an absolute must to inspect! Open plan living, a brilliant renovated kitchen and up to four bedrooms offer the very best accommodation for a range of savvy buyers.
All this is combined with a substantial 710sqm (approximate) allotment and a very desirable 22.25m (approximate) frontage, you simply cannot go wrong here!
Located just moments from schools, shops and parks is this beautiful home ready for the modern family to move in and enjoy. Gorgeous timber floors flow underfoot and there are large windows providing plenty of natural light. Recessed lighting and crisp white walls ensure a modern feel.
A single carport and a detached garage offer secure vehicle storage while extra features include a storeroom and rainwater tank. This wonderful home offers manicured gardens and a spacious rear yard for the whole family to enjoy.
On the weekends, the kids can ride their bikes to Dunkley Green while easy access to the Dry Creek Walking Trail will delight nature lovers. The bus stop, local shops and schools are also within easy reach.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Bedroom 4 or study
- Divine open plan living, dining and kitchen area with split system air conditioner
- Stylish kitchen with island breakfast bar, gas cooktop, dishwasher, modern pendants and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Roller shutters for security and quality roller blinds for privacy
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Storage room
- Spacious rear yard with lawn area for the kids to enjoy and garage to store an additional vehicle securely
- Rainwater tank
- Single carport with roller door with drive through access to shed and rear yard
- NBN with fibre to the house
In close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres and a variety of schools including Valley View Secondary School, Ingle Farm East Primary, Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Shopping centres including Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and The Junction Centre are all nearby. All this and only 7 minutes (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.