Family, Investor, Developer? This one is for you!
Well presented throughout, the home offers a rare lifestyle opportunity with 3 bedrooms in the main house and an additional fourth bedroom in the valuable granny flat. Perfect for extended families or for buyers with hobbies looking for a studio. Featuring beautiful timber floors and a versatile floor plan, the home has a good sized rear yard that is great for children or pets.
Investors will see the potential associated with the home's generous accommodation in a location that is within easy walking distance to transport and the Newton Village Shopping Centre. Fresh and neat throughout, it's one that tenants can move straight into and the savvy buyer can start reaping the rewards of the area's strong historical capital growth and exciting potential rental yields.
Situated within Campbelltown Council area and zoned Residential 3 - Regeneration Zone, developers will be looking to capitalise on the 604sqm (approximate) block with a wide 18.89m frontage and 32m depth. Explore the potential to add to the growing number of quality new builds in the area as either a single property or as a subdivision (subject to council consents).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Study/rumpus room
- Gorgeous timber floors to living areas
- Light filled living area with heater and split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop and ample cupboard space
- Meals area adjacent kitchen
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles + separate toilet
- Laundry with additional storage space
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Secure rear yard with rainwater tanks and neat gardens
- Detached granny flat with ensuite, built-in robe and air conditioner
- Double carport with drive through access to garage with power
- Zoned Campbelltown Council - Residential 3 Regeneration Zone
- Solar electrical system with 8 panels for energy efficiency
Within walking distance to Charles Campbell College and minutes away from all facilities including the Newton Village Shopping Centre, gyms, medical facilities, and public transport options including Paradise Interchange. All of this and only 9km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information, please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).