Prime Position Coupled with Contemporary Lifestyle!
Superbly positioned, this two levelled residence offers elegance and a carefree lifestyle.
The close proximity to the Central Markets, China Town and all its shopping and restaurant options, transport and excellent schools makes this a prized address.
Comprising two generous bedrooms with built in robes, two bathrooms, a spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen area complete with a second intimate upstairs retreat.
Moving to the rear, a private and peaceful courtyard has been created to unwind and enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine, whilst living in the hustle and bustle of the City. The sound of running water from the water feature and small garden offers a sense of tranquillity.
Please note: All pots, plants and water feature have been purchased especially for the property and will remain with the new owner.
The unique feature of this property is that it offers secure car parking for two cars with an automatic roller door, complete with an electric gate. Entrance is from Sultram Place.
Features that make this home special:
- Modern white kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and island bench
- Spacious dining area
- A stately lounge complete with large windows that offer plenty of natural light and sunshine
- Hideaway laundry
- Under staircase storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Freshly painted throughout
- Custom made day/night blinds
- New carpets and floorboards recently installed
- Aiphone intercom system that operates and secures the entry gate
- Alarm system for peace of mind
- A cosy courtyard
- Side by side, two car accommodation with automatic roller door and internal access
- Fully fenced
- Community fees are approximately $207.00 per quarter
- Two bedrooms both with built-in robes, master with ensuite
- Intimate living area with skylight
- Main bathroom with bath
- Linen closet
Perfectly positioned close to all that the city provides throughout the Adelaide CBD, Central Markets, Rundle Mall and Rundle Street. Within walking distance to the surrounding Adelaide Parklands, a vast variety of fantastic cafes and restaurants and nearby to the sensational Adelaide Oval precinct. Adelaide University, University SA and TAFE are nearby with secondary education zoning for Adelaide High School. Public transport options are easily accessible with the tram, Adelaide Train Station and major bus stops all nearby.
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.