Value Buying in Near City Location!
This immaculately presented, stylish 2 bedroom unit offers an amazing opportunity to gain access into a prime eastern suburbs location! Situated at the rear of the group, far away from the road offering a peace and quiet setting. Meticulously maintained and combining beautiful modern fixtures, the home delivers a brilliant lifestyle with walking trails and reserves located just minutes away including the ever popular Anstey Hill Recreation Park.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Open plan lounge and dining area with reverse cycle air conditioner, combustion heater, ceiling fan, floating laminate floorboards and colonial style windows that looks out to the scenic community garden
- Modern kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and oven, pura tap, induction cook top and ceiling fan that overlooks the spacious dining and lounge area
- Gorgeous crisp white bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and heated towel rail
- Separate laundry
- Private yard with a beautiful low maintenance garden
- Single carport
- Strata approximately $490.00 per quarter
- Council rates approximately $952.00 per year
- Shared water approximately $160.00 per quarter
Superbly located only 6ms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Newton Shopping Village and Firle Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to a variety of local shops and parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including St Joseph's Catholic School, East Torrens Primary School, Stradbroke School and Norwood Morialta High School: Middle Campus.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).