Impressive Stylish Home with Views!
Built in 2015 by Metricon Homes this stunning modern home is situated on a 480sqm (approximate) block and offers views to the city and Adelaide Hills. Your new home offers low maintenance living with the bonus of peace, privacy and security but with great spaces for entertaining family and friends both inside and out.
Features that make this home special are:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, split system air conditioner and private balcony
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built in robes + split system air conditioner to bedroom 2
- Large study / 4th bedroom with built in shelving and cupboards
- Spacious family area with split system air conditioner to upper level
- Modern main bathroom with bath and separate shower + separate W/C
- Light filled formal living area
- Spacious open plan living/kitchen/dining area with split system air conditioning
- Stylish kitchen with butler’s pantry, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage and bench space
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Valuable powder room with W/C and basin to lower level
- Neutral décor throughout
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Manicured low maintenance front and rear yards
- Solar electrical system
- Security screen to front door
- Fabulous sandstone paved outdoor entertaining area with patio blinds under main roof
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door + direct internal access
- 2 x Storage sheds
There are so many wonderful features that will impress and its quality speaks as you come through. The location is close to quality private and public schools, the Walkerville shopping precinct and gorgeous Linear Park. Good public transport including the O'Bahn is close by. All this and only 6.5kms (approximately) to the CBD and fabulous Adelaide Oval and exciting Riverbank Development!
Offering a real alternative to city living this home is worth considering and is an opportunity not to be missed.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at the office of the agent for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.