ATTENTION: Fastidious Buyers!
This stylish, double storey Hickinbotham home showcases quality finishes coupled with generous proportions and is positioned in a peaceful location offering views of Black Hill. Set on a low maintenance 371sqm (approximate) block, this home offers a brilliant lifestyle with Black Hill Conservation Park and Roy Street Reserve within walking distance.
With a fantastic street appeal, there is nothing to do but simply move in, relax and enjoy this fabulous property!
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious master suite with built-in robe, walk-in robe, ensuite with spa bath and private balcony
- Large bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Large, light filled living area
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan living area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Good sized bedroom 4/study
- Powder room providing valuable third toilet
- Separate spacious laundry
- Additional storage space throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Paved verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with manicured gardens
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Solar electrical system for energy efficiency
Perfectly positioned in the popular suburb of Athelstone, close to Black Hill Conservation Park and Roy Street Reserve. In close proximity to a variety of excellent schools including St Ignatius College, Athelstone School and Thorndon Park Primary School. Only a short distance to Newton Village and Newton Central Shopping Centre. All this and only 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).