Views. Views. Views!
This 1958 built solid brick beauty is proudly situated on the high side of the road and offers outstanding views through its large picture windows of the hills and across the Eastern suburbs to the City. Well maintained throughout and providing a versatile floor plan, the home includes a large detached studio / rumpus room that could also be used as a private additional bedroom, well suited for multi generation families or teenagers. This is complimented by an adjacent stylish undercover entertaining area with café blinds perfect for entertaining and enjoying the benefits of a low maintenance but generous garden.
With its majestic views, premium City fringe location, North facing rear and substantial 771sqm (approximate) block with 16.76m frontage (approximate), the property may also appeal to buyers seeking a site to build a dream home or looking to explore what other options may exist to add value to the site (subject to council consents).
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Spacious bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Light filled living area with heater and split system air conditioner
- Dining area
- Timber kitchen with eat-in meals area and split system air conditioner
- Study area
- Original bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage
- Additional storage space throughout
- Stylish under cover entertaining area with cafe blinds, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Detached studio/rumpus room/home office or 3rd bedroom with split system air conditioner
- Secure rear yard with shed
- Double carport
Reap the rewards of this great location with only a short drive to Walkerville Terrace Shopping Complex and cafes, a variety of public and private schools including Hampstead Primary School, Walkerville Primary School, St Andrews School and Vale Park Primary, and public transport options including the The O-Bahn. Set only 6kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 7.5kms (approximately) to the CBD, this is a prime property in close proximity to all that you need.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.