City Living with Unbeatable Views!
The agent will be situated in the apartment upstairs, therefore, kindly dial '1603' on the keypad at the left of the entrance and the agent will let you up to the apartment.
This apartment within the sought after ‘Vue on King William’ complex offers everything you would anticipate living in the CBD. This immaculate 1 bedroom apartment provides the perfect lock up and leave lifestyle. Free to use by all residents is the well-equipped indoor gym, outdoor swimming pool, rooftop garden and BBQ areas.
With the finest restaurants and cafes on your doorstep, this location also boasts a relaxing park setting. The popular south parklands become your backyard, where a short walk leads you to the serenity of the Veale Gardens and recreational facilities.
Features that make this home special:
- Good size bedroom with built-in robe
- Light filled and beautifully presented open plan living and meals area with views through to the balcony
- Fantastic private balcony overlooking parklands with magnificent views
- Stylish kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and quality stainless steel appliances
- Well-designed bathroom with shower and toilet
- Convenient study nook with built-in storage
- Split system air conditioner for year round comfort
- European style laundry
- Smart card access for lift and internal entrance
- Onsite facilities including roof top garden, pool deck and recreation centre as well as well-equipped gym, barbecue and dining areas
- Secure parking for one car
Minutes away from the exceptional restaurants and bars in the CBD and only minutes away from the gourmet shopping that Central Markets and Gouger Street has to offer. Located a short walk from the South Parklands and tranquil Veale Gardens. Adelaide University, University SA and TAFE are all very close with secondary education zoning for Adelaide High School. Public transport options are easily accessible with the tram, Adelaide Train Station and major bus stops all nearby.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084, Carlos Carosi on 0428 909 228 or 8269 7711 (office).