Classic Cottage close to Norwood Parade!
This enchanting 1880’s single-fronted bluestone cottage is nestled within a prestigious and highly sought-after suburb and just a stone's throw from the vibrant precinct of Norwood Parade. The exceedingly desirable heritage façade sets the tone for this remarkable residence. Inside, character, charm and contemporary comfort are perfectly combined.
Soft natural light floods in and illuminates the generously proportioned kitchen and dining room, with French double doors that lead to the covered verandah/carport with valuable rear lane access. The kitchen is nestled under a tall timber-lined ceiling and features ample bench space, plenty of storage, a walk-in pantry and external access to a quaint side yard.
Both bedrooms run off the main hallway, including one with a skylight. The master bedroom boasts a ceiling fan and walk-in robe. The bathroom has been beautifully updated, plus decorative timber trim features throughout, stunning stained glass windows and ornate details.
This Torrens Title property is as pretty as a picture and is perfectly positioned close to bustling cafes, boutique shops and the Adelaide CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Heritage bluestone façade and detached dwelling
- High ceilings
- Two well-sized bedrooms, master bedroom with double doors, ceiling fan and walk-in robe
- Large living and dining space opening out to the verandah
- Updated and sizable kitchen complete with plenty of storage space and modern flooring underfoot
- Recently renovated bathroom featuring modern tiling, standalone vanity, updated shower screen, beautiful stained window glass and laundry facilities
- Brand-new quality carpet
- Tool shed
- LED downlights
- Stunning stained window glass
- Freshly painted throughout
- Striking picket fence
- Carport with roller door, rear lane access and space for off-street parking
Enjoy an easy commute to the city. Walk to the Parade for a coffee, enjoy boutique shopping and dine at one of the many local cafes and restaurants. Students are within close distance of Marryatville Primary School and Norwood Morialta High School is easily accessible. An abundance of nearby facilities, parks and open spaces can be enjoyed locally.
This is a property not to be missed!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.