Developers take note! This property represents a fantastic opportunity for those seeking a site to build a dream home or undertake an extension/ development project (subject to council consent). Currently composed as a 3 bedroom home ready and waiting for complete renovation. Restore and rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours! Chances like this to secure such land in locations close to the city are getting harder and harder to find!
Features that make this home special:
- 621sqm (approximate) allotment
- 17.6m (approximate) frontage
- Potential for re-development (subject to council consent)
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, reverse cycle split system and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Spacious, light filled lounge area with wall mounted air conditioner, split system inverter and ceiling fan
- Serviceable eat in kitchen with pura tap, ceiling fan and skylight
- Beautifully maintained main bathroom with shower, small bath and separate toilet
- Spacious walk through laundry with ample storage
- Large undercover area perfect for entertaining
- Secure single carport with automatic roller door
- Drive through access to single garage
- Small garden shed
- 3x rainwater tanks
Superbly located only 12km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD in the popular high growth area of Holden Hill, within walking distance to local parks and playgrounds and only a short drive to a variety of schools, shopping options including the recently upgraded Gilles Plains shopping centre with Tea Tree Plaza also nearby. Restaurants cafés and public transport options also available.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).