Development Potential In The Heart Of St Agnes
Set on a large 705sqm (approximate) allotment with an 18.29m (approximate) frontage in the sought after Residential Growth Policy Area (High Density Zone) of St Agnes. Adjacent to Modbury and the popular Tea Tree Plaza, you'll be spoilt for choice in creating a lifestyle with convenient living at your door step. This 1965 built home offers the new owner a multitude of options including: renovate, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop into multiple allotments (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will be impressed with this opportunity to purchase a property in an ‘as is’ condition and the potential to add value. Currently rented to quality tenants for $320 p/w on a periodic basis.
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with built-in robe and split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3
- Large light filled lounge with ceiling fan
- Dining adjacent to kitchen
- Practical kitchen with electric cooktop and ample bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Spacious laundry with separate toilet
- Fully fenced yard with shed and storage area
- Gated off-street parking with drive through access to carport and garage with panel door
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby. Only a short drive or 20 minute (approximate) walk to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517, Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.