Quality Courtyard Abode in Sunny Paralowie!
This well maintained and spacious abode offers a flexible floorplan with dual living areas, three bedrooms and a light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining area that flows seamlessly to the outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance rear yard.
Providing a great opportunity for those seeking a family friendly home with a variety of amenities at their fingertips.
Your new home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac only a stone’s throw away from Little Para River.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Bedrooms two and three both complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Formal lounge with ceiling fan
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen with ceiling fan and wall unit air conditioner
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Ducted air conditioning
- Pergola and verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure, low maintenance rear yard with garden shed
- Double length carport with roller door, rear access from Tobin Way
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres and a variety of schools including Goodstart Early Learning, Temple Christian College, Thomas More College, Holy Family Catholic School and Paralowie R-12. Shopping centres including Paralowie Plaza, Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both nearby. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Joshua Faddoul on 0488 555 337 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.