A Classic Entertainer's Delight
Set on a large 667sqm (approximate) allotment in the sought-after suburb of Modbury Heights, this well-maintained home boasts a peaceful and serene location with a reserve directly across the road. Utilising its practical layout with multiple living areas, all the family can enjoy their own space.
Excitingly the home is an entertainer's delight with a perfect natural flow throughout the home to the impressive outdoor entertaining area that overlooks the sparkling in-ground pool.
Offering the new owner a multiple of options including live in and enjoy or rent out and reap the rewards. This one won't last long!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, built-in robe and ensuite
- Large bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 4 on upper level with ceiling fan
- Large bedroom 5 on upper level with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Modern timber kitchen with breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Light filled lounge with raked ceilings, fireplace and ceiling fan
- Large formal dining room adjacent kitchen
- Extra informal dining/study area attached to kitchen
- Huge additional spacious living area on upper level
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Spacious renovated laundry
- Huge verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Low maintenance and beautifully manicured rear yard with multiple sheds
- Large rainwater tank in rear yard
- Single, double length carport with roller door
- Oversized driveway providing ample off-street parking for additional vehicles
- Roller shutters to home for security
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn!
For further information, please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).