Impressive Family Abode in a Tranquil Setting with Spectacular Views!
On the hunt for room to move, play and entertain guests in absolute style? This stunning five bedroom, three bathroom home stands proud in a prestigious, sought-after Highbury location on a generous 1018sqm (approximate) block with a 20 metre (approximate) frontage.
A striking heritage-inspired facade boasts fantastic street presence which welcomes you to the property and beckons you inside. Light-filled, spacious and versatile living zones are just waiting to be enjoyed while those with a passion for food will feel drawn to the large gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, sweeping stone benchtops and gorgeous timber cabinetry offering both ample bench and cupboard space.
The expansive balcony provides the ideal place to relax and admire the breathtaking panoramic views, while the expansive outdoor entertaining area complete with ceiling fans and a wood fire pizza oven envelops the sparkling pool and welcomes your family and friends!
Upper Level Comprising Of:
- Huge master bedroom offering hills views through the charming bay window, built in robe and ensuite featuring his and hers basins
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 offer views of the backyard and are both central to main bathroom with built in robes
- Light filled living area with access to the balcony and formal dining area
- Well-equipped timber kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, walk in pantry and an island bench breakfast bar for casual dining while enjoying the morning breeze through the French timber doors to the balcony
- Family/dining area adjacent kitchen with access to the outdoor entertaining area
- Three-way bathroom with his and hers basins complimented by natural lighting from the sky light and a separate bath + shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry offering ample bench space
- Built in linen storage
Lower Level Comprising Of:
- Generous 4th bedroom which boasts a bay window, air conditioner and a built in robe
- Generous 5th bedroom which boasts a built in robe, air conditioner and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling
- Theatre area with bar to watch your favourite movie with the family with the option to utilize the space as a games room
- Under croft storage area
- Double garage with internal access
- Expansive all weather entertaining area equipped with ceiling fans and wood fire pizza oven
- Step up to the sparkling in ground pool to cool off on a hot summers day
- Rear vehicle access to a single carport with roller door
- Home office with air conditioning, offering the potential to be an additional bedroom
- Work shop for the DIY enthusiast
- Lawn area for the kids and pets to play
- Multiple rainwater tanks
- Security Alarm System
- High ceilings throughout
Perfectly positioned in this well-regarded location, this fantastic property has many great amenities close by. Local schools, sporting facilities and public transport options, beautiful Linear Park, walking and bike trails are all nearby. Only minutes' drive to some of the best shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.