Easy-care Living in a Family-Friendly Pocket of Andrews Farm!
This immaculate family home is ready for you to move in and enjoy or rent out and reap the impressive returns. The three-bedroom, two-bathroom floorplan has been complemented with plush carpets and contemporary touches throughout.
You can choose to spend your time relaxing in the lounge room with a good book or host guests in the spacious open-plan living, kitchen and dining area. The stylish kitchen includes sweeping benches, stainless steel appliances, gas cook top and breakfast bar.
Outside there is a great sized backyard with a paved pergola, the perfect setting to entertain family and friends. The list of features doesn’t stop there with a separate laundry with external access, linen storage and a double garage with panel lift door and drive through access.
This low maintenance home has nothing left for you to do except enjoy. First-time buyers, growing families and investors won’t want to miss this upscale Andrews Farm abode!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled open plan dining and living area with doors opening to the backyard and access to the courtyard
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, pantry and breakfast bar
- Formal lounge with large windows providing an abundance of natural light
- Modern main bathroom with bathtub and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Separate laundry with external access and linen storage
- Paved pergola, allowing room to sit and relax with friends and family while enjoying to well-landscaped gardens
- Additional courtyard to the side of the home
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Double garage with internal access and rear access through the additional roller door
- Low-maintenance front garden and double width driveway
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.