Re-Develop, Refresh or Re-build, it’s all here!
With a huge 1,310sqm (approximate) corner allotment with a 30.41m (approximate) frontage and 42.67m (approximate) depth and zoned to Policy Area R28, the opportunities are endless for those seeking an idyllic development project or renovation, or the once-in-a-lifetime chance of creating your dream home on expansive grounds (all subject to necessary consents). The existing 5 bedroom residence offers its new owner a seldom found opportunity located in the prestigious suburb of Glen Osmond along a beautiful tree-lined street on the doorstep to Seymour College nestled amongst other quality homes.
Along with a myriad of opportunities, this c.1940 built residence of immense proportions presents a wonderful opportunity for families of all sizes. Greeted by a large portico on entry, you will be delighted by the variety of accommodation on offer. With up to 5 bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite, fully self-contained and detached rumpus room as well as multiple formal and informal living areas, all you need to do is simply bring your tools and your trades and update to taste!
The heart of the home features a spacious and light-filled open plan living where your family can eat, laugh and relax together with ease. Featuring a quality timber kitchen overlooking the area, walk-in pantry and butler's kitchen, the master chef will have plenty of space to enjoy their favourite hobby.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe, ensuite and wall air conditioner
- Large bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 3 and 4 with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Valuable 5th bedroom or study with fireplace
- Formal lounge room with fireplace
- Huge open plan living/dining and kitchen area with ceiling fan
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar, ample bench and cupboard space, walk-in pantry and featuring a butler's pantry comprising a dishwasher, second cooktop and sink
- Indoor courtyard
- Large separate dining room with bar
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Storage room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Rumpus room in rear yard
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Secure garage
Perfectly positioned just a short drive to all the shopping and cafes of Burnside Village. Directly across from Seymour College and in close proximity to Linden Park Primary School and Glenunga International High School. With public transport right at the doorstep and nearby to parks, recreation facilities including the ever popular Mount Lofty Summit. All this and less than 6km to the CBD!
For further information please contact Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590, Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).