A Contemporary Abode Ready For The Modern Family!
This opulent family home offers its new owner a fantastic lifestyle with quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
Set on a generous 643sqm (approximate) allotment with a 21.32m frontage is this immaculate property perfectly suited to the growing family looking for easy-care living in a great location. Every room of this house has been finished with contemporary comforts and is complimented by a chic colour palette and stylish lighting.
No detail has been overlooked with meticulous attention to the floor plan design offering ample space and is stylish yet practical. The sleek kitchen is a showstopper bursting with features including sweeping stone benchtops, a suite of quality appliances, a skylight that ensures plenty of sunshine throughout the day.
The fenced low maintenance yard means that less time is required for maintenance and more time is available for you to enjoy entertaining in company of friends and family in your expansive outdoor area.
You don’t want to miss out!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom boasting a walk-in robe, ceiling fan and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size with ceiling fans
- Commodious lounge area flowing through to the dining and kitchen area
- Stylish kitchen offering stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop, ample cupboard space including a walk-in pantry and a curved breakfast bar
- Convenient living area or casual meals area with direct access to the pergola/entertaining area
- Sparkling bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles, with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Practical laundry with built-in trough, ample cupboard space and external access
- Expansive pergola/outdoor entertaining area overlooking the low maintenance backyard
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access
- Tool shed
- Rainwater tank
- Gas hot water system
- Ducted Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning and heating offering year-round comfort
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. In close proximity to Modbury Hospital, St Agnes Shopping Centre, public transport options including the city via the O-Bahn and a variety of local parks. Additionally close by to a variety of excellent schools, including St Agnes Primary, Tea Tree Gully Primary and Modbury High.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Gavin Apacible on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.