Nest or Invest? A Low Maintenance Lifestyle Awaits!
This 2013 built Torrens Titled home is neatly positioned within a popular city side pocket of Enfield and delivers a modern-day lifestyle. Well designed and packed with quality fixtures and fittings, the property boasts a generous floorplan, features a spacious open plan living area, stylish kitchen, additional living space and spacious rear yard with central courtyard. Ideally suiting young families and first home buyers looking to get into the market, investors looking to add to their current portfolio and downsizers already living in the area looking for a low maintenance opportunity.
Features that make this home special:
- Good size master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedrooms two and three of good size with built in robes
- Light filled open plan kitchen / dining and living area offering access to the backyard
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space including a breakfast bar
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Additional study/lounge space, perfect for those working from home
- Courtyard retreat to side of home
- Fully fenced back yard that offers a blank canvas to add your personal touches
- European style laundry
- Single garage with automatic roller door and internal + external access
- 2.7m high ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Rainwater tank
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and NorthPark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Main North Road or Regency Road.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.