Solid Wall Built. Great Location.
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
Well presented throughout and with nice street appeal, this solid wall built home is located along one of the area's most popular streets and will suit a variety of buyers. Offering 3 good sized bedrooms, light filled lounge and updated bathroom, it's perfect to move straight into and start enjoying everything this great near City location has to offer. Investors will also see opportunity through the area's strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
Situated on a 665sqm block with 15.24m frontage and 43.68m depth (all approximate), there is also potential to explore opportunities to add value by making contact with the local council to discuss options and subject to their consents.
Features that make this home special;
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, bedroom 1 and 2 both with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Light filled lounge with ceiling fan, feature gas heater, split system air conditioner and built-in storage
- Updated kitchen and dining area
- Renovated bathroom with frameless shower screen, waterfall showerhead and built-in niche
- Separate laundry incorporating valuable second toilet
- 2x verandahs, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Single garage
- Instant gas hot water system
- 665sqm (approximate) land size
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Several transport options are just a short walk away.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0477 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office)