An Idyllic Family Sanctuary!
Situated on a superbly generous block of 850sqm (approximately) in the popular suburb of Modbury Heights, 16 Augustus Street is also located directly across from one of Adelaide's leading schools, 'The Heights School / Preschool to Year 12'.
Arriving at the property, be greeted by lovely street appeal and a 'horseshoe' driveway for no fuss entering and exiting.
The home showcases an exciting mix of character, contemporary, and modern chic with a design to accommodate the busy family who love to entertain.
This beautifully rendered, re-imagined contemporary design cleverly creates an indoor - outdoor oasis of light, space and flow.
Offering 4 bedrooms, study, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas and an impressive guest quarters/studio and all wrapped within a resort style alfresco comprising a sparkling pool and undercover accommodation for 4 cars.
Timeless colour schemes, quality fixtures and fittings and a generous amount of light add to the attraction of this home.
Features that make this home special:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Splendid study with built in desk and skylight
- Formal light filled lounge with ceiling fan
- Open plan family/dining area with ceiling fan, wall reverse cycle air conditioner, gas heater
- Expansive, well-appointed modern, white kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, walk in pantry, Euro 5 burner freestanding stove and a servery window
- Main bathroom with a bath
- Separate 2nd toilet
- Spacious, separate laundry
- 2 x linen closets - 1 x 4 doors and 1 x 2 doors
- An imposing guest quarters/studio with reverse cycle split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Original hardwood floors grace the corridors, living, kitchen, dining and formal lounge
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- 2 skylights - study and corridor
- The rear of the property is as spacious and gracious as the internal home.
- The undercover patio looks over the lush green lawn, a spectacular sized gazebo, established trees and plants and a beautiful backyard pool that can be as calming for your mind as it is refreshing for the body.
- Chlorinated pool
- A paved and remarkably large, pitched roof gazebo with ceiling fan
- Undercover patio with cafe blinds
- Roller shutters to all front windows
- Rear windows complete with blinds
- Established trees and plants complete the grounds
- A large area of lush, green lawn
- Shed for pool equipment
- 16 solar panels (on a sunny day, 18-22 kilowatts of electricity is generated)
- Fully and securely fenced
- Garage with power to accommodate one car or used as a workshop
- Undercover carport parking for another 3 cars with auto roller door
Located in close proximity to a great variety of early learning centres, public and private schools including The Heights School, Modbury Preschool to Year 7, Modbury High and Gleeson College. Easy access to the CBD via the O'Bahn at Tea Tree Plaza Interchange or simply walk to the bus stop on Ladywood Road / McIntyre Road.
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.