Spacious Living on a Large Allotment Awaits!
Anyone with an eye for potential won’t be able to ignore this comfortable four-bedroom, two-bathroom home set on a large 608sqm (approximate) block in a leafy enclave of Modbury Heights.
There is room for everyone to spread out and relax with an air-conditioned lounge room, an open family and dining area, rumpus room and a good-size kitchen. Add to the list of already updated features and transform this space, the potential is endless. Equally, this humble abode is rental-ready for those looking to generate instant returns on their investment.
Outside, there is an attached carport as well as a detached garage with an additional room that could be used as an additional bedroom or studio. Two more sheds ensure plenty of storage while easy-care gardens and two rainwater tanks complete the list of features.
With a large block and a central location, this is your chance to really have it all. The kids can enjoy a good-sized yard while The Heights School is directly across the road, you are steps from the local bus stop and you are also close to the local supermarket.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedrooms complete with ceiling fan, built-in robe and renovated ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with ceiling fans
- Spacious light-filled lounge room with split-system air-conditioning and updated flooring
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space
- Family/meals room adjacent kitchen with updated flooring and fireplace
- Rumpus room, making a perfect teenage retreat or second living space
- Light, bright and on-trend renovated bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, bathtub and shower
- Separate toilet for added connivence
- Spacious laundry with access to exterior
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large verandah providing ample space to host family and friends
- Large garage with roller door, perfect for additional storage
- Valuable detached studio with ceiling fan which could be used as a 5th bedroom
- Garden sheds
- Rainwater tanks
- Recently installed 8kw solar system
- Dual driveway with single carport and plenty of space for additional parking
Please note: All grassed areas for illustration purposes only.
Ideally located directly across from The Heights School and only a short distance to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Public transport including the City via The O-Bahn Interchange, sporting clubs, Modbury Hospital and a variety of both public and private schools are all only a short distance away. All this and just 14km (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville SA 5081 for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.