Please contact agent direct to schedule a private viewing - Comfortable and Convenient
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
Be captivated by the warmth and charm of this lovely, honest family home built in 1970, situated on a generous block of 681sqm (approximately), and located in a quiet and convenient pocket of Modbury Heights. Offering a private and secure rear yard with an intimate entertaining area where you could enjoy socializing and unwinding all year round. Large windows and generous proportions throughout offer a bright and airy atmosphere with plenty of space for the whole family!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious, light filled open plan lounge and dining room
- Modern, stylish Farquhar kitchen with stainless steel appliances, soft closing drawers, dishwasher, gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Additional storage space throughout including linen press and store room
- Climate control by way of ducted evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating
- Freshly painted
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area which overlooks a large backyard with so much future scope
- Fully fenced and secure rear yard with low maintenance gardens and shed
- Single garage with roller door + additional carport and off road parking to accommodate additional vehicles
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Foxtel dish
- NBN connected
- Zoned for Modbury Heights School
Ideally located only a short distance to The Heights School, local shops and many public transport options. All of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer nearby and easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn!
For further information, please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).