A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this well maintained family home in the popular suburb of Salisbury East. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area and large yard. Situated in a quiet location and in a ‘move in ready’ condition, this beautifully presented 1985 built home is a great acquisition for first home buyers, downsizers or astute investors alike. Sitting on approximately 600sqm of land with a commanding frontage of approximately 18.2 meters, this home is sure to impress the most fastidious of buyers.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 with retreat area, built-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled open plan family and meals area with reverse cycle air conditioner
- Practical kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Laundry with external access
- Ducted heating throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with cubby house and chicken run/coop
- Shed with double doors
- Carport with automatic roller door and drive-through access to backyard
In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools and public transport options. Within walking distance to the green open spaces of Blue Hills Reserve and Manor Farm Oval. Local shops on Northbri Avenue close by that includes, Foodland, Chemist, Post Office and more. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Golden Grove Village and Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: The stove/cooktop ignition is not operational and will not be repaired prior to settlement