Comfortable and Contemporary Living!
Beautifully presented and crafted for easy-care living, this three-bedroom, one-bathroom home is as pretty as a picture.
A light-filled lounge welcomes you inside while the open-plan kitchen and dining area is set at the rear of the home. Bright and inviting, the kitchen is a contemporary cook’s dream with ample bench space, plenty of storage and on-trend flooring underfoot.
From the dining space, you can step outside to the covered entertaining area and take full advantage of your private and low-maintenance backyard. There’s built-in storage throughout, a laundry and a single garage, with internal access, to complete the impressive list of inclusions.
Anyone from first-time buyers to investors and downsizers will adore the quiet cul-de-sac location close to The Grove Shopping Centre, Cobbler Creek, parks and walking trails.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3, both of good size
- Well equipped kitchen complete with gas cook top and ample cupboard and bench space
- Light-filled and spacious dining room with on-trend flooring
- Cosy lounge room upon entry with Foxtel point and light dimmers
- Modern bathroom with bath tub + separate shower and stylish finishes
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Laundry with built-in storage and access to exterior
- Outdoor entertaining area with pergola and shade blind, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Single garage with roller door and internal access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- On-trend hybrid flooring through main areas
- LED downlights throughout
- NBN available
Superbly located only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Within walking distance to The Grove Shopping Centre, public transport options and a variety of local parks. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Gleeson College, Pedare Chrisitian College, Golden Grove High School and Primary School.
For further information, please contact Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.