Your Search Stops Here!
Beautifully positioned directly across from the wide green spaces of Lois Bell Reserve, this lovely family home boasts a renovated bathroom and kitchen and provides enough space for all the family with generous proportions throughout. This thoughtfully designed home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the spacious internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. Set on a generous 600sqm (approximate) allotment this home is sure to impress the whole family!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in robe
- Generous sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge with air conditioner, with beautiful views of the reserve
- Huge open plan family/dining area with heater
- Stylish, fully renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Large pitched-roof verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure front and rear yards with manicured gardens
- Carport with roller door
- Garage with tilt door
Parks, public transport including Paradise Interchange, quality schools and multiple sporting facilities are all nearby. Located nearby to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and located only 10kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.