Perfect First-Home or Ideal Investment!
Welcome to your new home, an easy-care abode set within a prized neighbourhood loved for its family-friendly lifestyle and easy access to schools, shops and parks. You can choose to enjoy this home for yourself and relish the space and comfort on offer or add it to the rental portfolio and enjoy impressive returns on your investment; the choice is yours.
The layout features three bedrooms, two with built-in robes and the main bedroom with a walk-in robe and ensuite. There is a large open-plan living space with tiles underfoot and air-conditioning, plus a sliding door that opens out to the rear yard. A quality kitchen awaits the budding chef and there is a separate lounge which can easily be used as a home office.
Be quick to secure this fantastic abode located within close proximity to all amenities and nestled amongst other quality homes.
Features that make this home special:
- Well-sized master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 complete with built-in robes
- Open planned kitchen/living area with breakfast bar
- Separate light-filled lounge room upon entry
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, gas cooktop and ample cupboard and bench space
- Contemporary main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Spacious laundry with built-in storage and access to exterior
- Split-system air conditioner
- Spacious rear yard with ample space for the pets and kids to enjoy
- Single garage with panel door and internal access
- Low maintenance and established front and rear yards
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD or 25 minutes (approximately) to the Barossa Valley via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).