Explore the Potential – 850sqm of Prime Land
This 1962 built family home offers the new owners a multitude of options. Renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (subject to council consent). This is a prime opportunity to secure an easement-free property situated on a rare, large 850sqm (approximate) block with an 18.28m (approximate) frontage with unlimited future development potential (subject to Council consent)!
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe and air conditioner
- Generous sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge with heater
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Dining room adjacent kitchen with air conditioner
- Clean and tidy main bathroom
- Separate spacious laundry with ample storage space incorporating toilet
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Huge rear yard with rainwater tank and garden shed
- Single garage with store room in rear yard
- Additional off street parking for several vehicles
Located close by to Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and only a short drive to all the entertainment and shopping that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. Only a 1 minute walk to St Pius X School. Parks, public transport including Paradise Interchange, other quality schools and multiple sporting facilities are all nearby. All this and just 9kms (approximately) to the CBD, vibrant North Adelaide and everything the Adelaide Oval precinct has to offer.
For further information please contact Jimmy Wu on 0417 874 084 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.