Tuesday Open Inspection Cancelled
This low maintenance family home offers its new owners the perfect lifestyle. Well-maintained and ideal for first home owners, down-sizers and astute investors wanting a quality rental or those seeking easy-care living, you simply can’t go past this modern abode.
You will feel right at home with a spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom layout that feels bright and contemporary. The master is a great size, boasting a walk-in robe and ensuite, while there are also built-in robes in the guest bedrooms and a centrally located main bathroom.
The open-plan living, dining and kitchen area is light filled and flows seamlessly to the outdoors, while positioned at the front is a separate lounge room, perfect for family nights in. Promising the very best in contemporary comfort, with a modern, neutral decor inside and a low maintenance 348sqm (approximate) block with a lawn area for your kids and pets to play outside.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size and complete with built-in robes
- Formal lounge to greet you upon entry
- Timeless kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Open-plan dining and living room complete with split system air conditioner
- Neat and tidy three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Practical laundry with direct access to the garage
- Low maintenance backyard with good sized grass area for kids and pets to play
- Single garage with roller door and both internal and external access
- Updated rental appraisal at approximately $410-430 per week
This home is located just moments from the Gawler Green Shopping Centre and only a short distance from quality public and private schools including Trinity College Gawler and Gawler & District College B – 12. A variety of pubs, cafes and specialty stores are within a short drive in the neighbouring town of Gawler and many parks and reserves are in close proximity. Public transport options and access to main roads will have you in the CBD within 45 (approximate) minutes. All this and just a 25 minute (approximate) drive to all the wineries and restaurants The Barossa Valley has to offer!
Please Note: The dishwasher and the garden shed located in the backyard are excluded from the sale.
For further information please contact Allison Bartlett on 0456 019 292 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.