Contemporary Living in Great Location Ready and Waiting for You!
This solid brick, immaculately presented and beautifully renovated home is set on a large 750sqm (approximate) block on a quiet tree-lined street and is in close proximity to many desirable amenities.
Freshly painted throughout and boasting an elegant rendered façade complimented with a modern elegant style inside, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle this fabulous property offers!
Ideally suiting families, first home buyers looking to get into the market and investors looking to add to their current portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms, bedrooms 1 and 3 with built-in robes
- Light-filled open plan living/dining and kitchen area with slow combustion wood heater
- Quality updated Tasmanian oak kitchen with stone benchtops, Fisher Paykel dishwasher, walk-in pantry and ample cupboard space
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for convenience
- Built-in desk in hallway
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Built-in cupboard for storage
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Verandah, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- In-ground salt water and self-chlorinating swimming pool with additional pitched verandah
- Large front and rear yard, perfect for the kids and pets to enjoy
- 17.67m (approximate) frontage
- Secure single carport with drive through access to garage in rear yard
- 1.52KW solar electrical system installed in 2010 with government rebate, 56.4c feed in tariff
- Roller shutters on front windows
- Gas hot water service
Superbly located only 10kms (approximately) from Melbourne Street, North Adelaide and only minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre have to offer. Various sporting grounds and parks are all nearby, including the Hope Valley Reservoir which has just opened, perfect for fitness activities, pets and kids to enjoy. Paradise interchange is a short drive away for an easy commute to the CBD. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Kildare College and Dernancourt School R-7.
Note: All grassed areas and pool colouring are for illustration purposes only.
For further information please contact Lidija Kies on 0477 779 579 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.