This spacious two-storey home set in a prominent position and situated on a large 879sqm (approximate) allotment, boasts generous proportions and sunshine in all the right places. With multiple living areas, spacious bedrooms and a sparkling in ground swimming pool, this home provides plenty of space!
Features that make this home special:
- Master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite, air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge with heater and air conditioner
- Original kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench space
- Dining room adjacent kitchen
- Functional main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Large family room with combustion heater
- Additional toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Sparkling in-ground solar heated swimming pool
- Established front and rear yard
- Under house storage
- Rainwater tank
- Double garage with automatic roller doors
- Double carport
Located in the in-demand suburb of Banksia Park and only a short distance to Banksia Park International High School, Banksia Park Primary School and Kindergarten and Fairview Park Primary School. With the Tea Tree Gully Sporting Complex and Tea Tree Gully Golf Course both just around the corner and Fairview Green Shopping Centre and public transport options also nearby, the convenience and lifestyle on offer here is enviable.
This is a not to be missed opportunity!
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.