Picture-perfect Living Designed for The Modern Family!
From the large allotment and cul-de-sac location to the prized address close to schools, shops and parks, there is so much to love about 15 Chelmsford Avenue before you even step inside. Families in need of room to grow will adore the four-bedroom, two-bathroom layout with multiple living areas and outdoor space for hosting guests.
The large kitchen is set in the heart of the home with sweeping benchtops and views over the family room, meals area and attached living room. A formal lounge and dining room are set just off the entry or you can step outside to the covered entertaining area and host guests while overlooking the easy-care backyard.
This spacious, stylish and beautifully presented residence is situated on an enormous 767sqm (approximate) allotment and close by to shops, public transport links, local reserves and a playground making this a must-see for families of all ages.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of good size. Bedrooms 2 and 4 with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge/dining room upon entry
- Open plan family and meals area with wall heater
- Large modern kitchen offering stone benchtops, ample cupboard and bench space, dishwasher, pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Valuable living room off the main family/meals area
- Well-presented main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to exterior
- LED downlights
- Modern flooring throughout
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Established front and rear gardens
- Large outdoor entertaining area with verandah extension flowing on from internal open plan living
- Double carport with automatic roller doors
Ideally located on a quiet road and surrounded by many other quality built homes. In close proximity to a variety of primary and secondary schools such as Salisbury Heights Primary, Salisbury East High, Tyndale and an abundance of public transport options. Only a short walk to the open spaces of many parks including Canterbury Drive and Jenkins Reserve. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Saints Shopping Mall, Parabanks Shopping Centre and Golden Grove Shopping Centre have to offer.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.