Fantastic Family Living or Ideal Investment!
Sit back, relax and entertain in this gorgeous light-filled, open plan home, built by Sterling Homes in 2015. Situated on a comfortable 346sqm (approximate) corner block and providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family. Boasting a modern, neutral decor inside, low maintenance landscaping, dual living areas and an impressive undercover outdoor entertaining area.
Perfectly suited to couples, families and downsizers looking to take advantage of a secure and private property without compromising on comfort. Equally a great opportunity for investors looking to add a quality home to their portfolio.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with bay window, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both complete with built-in robes
- Separate spacious lounge
- Large open plan light filled living, kitchen and dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry, dishwasher, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof, ceiling fans and café blinds, making entertaining a dream all year round
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Double garage with automatic roller doors
- 5KW solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Alarm for security
In close proximity to abundant of reserves, Gardens recreation centre, Little Para Golf Course and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Parafield Gardens Primary, Parafield Gardens High and The Pines Primary School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza and Saints Shopping Centre are both nearby. Public transport options are nearby including the train station and buses for an easy commute to the CBD.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or 8269 7711 (office).