Home Is Where One Starts From!
Prime opportunity to secure a fantastic property situated on a generous 684sqm (approximate) block with a 16m (approximate) frontage. Renovate and add value, restore and rent out, redevelop and renew the choice is yours (all subject to council consent). Equally it represents a great opportunity for first home buyers and astute investors.
Whether you’re looking for an ideal family home or potential for development, it’s all here!
Features that make this home special:
- 3 generous sized Bedrooms with built in robes to Bedrooms 1 and 2
- Commodious formal Lounge with a built in entertaining unit
- Open plan kitchen/meals area
- Original Kitchen with gas cooktop, double bowl sink and freestanding oven
- Main bathroom and separate water closet for convenience
- Private Laundry with rear access
- Built in cupboard to Entry
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Expansive undercover verandah perfect for entertaining
- Well maintained front & rear gardens, both with lovely native plants and fruit tree’s
- Undercover carport with single automatic roller door and drive through access
- Rear double Garage with manual panel lift opening
- Garden Shed
- Feature lighting to selected rooms
- Natural timber floors to entertaining areas
Located in the sought after suburb of Valley View and in close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres and a variety of schools including Valley View Secondary School, Ingle Farm East Primary, Cedar College and The Heights School. Shopping centres including Modbury Triangle and The Junction Centre are all nearby. All this and only 10 minutes (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.