Unlock the Potential!
First-time buyers, downsizers and astute investors will love the appeal of this move-in ready property! Offering the potential to update down the track to modernise the residence to suit your own style and add value. (Subject to council Consent).
Comfort is assured in this neat and tidy home with a well-appointed kitchen, dining and living room serving as the hub of everyday life.
There is a verandah that’s ready and waiting for your next Sunday barbeque with friends. Take full advantage of the expansive backyard complete with 2 detached sheds providing ample storage and room for your next project.
Situated on a generous 812sqm (approximate) block with a 18m (approximate) frontage and large external space, this property has endless potential and avid investors will relish this property's ability to attract a wide range of tenants from families to downsizers or retirees.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with air conditioner
- Bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious dining area adjacent kitchen
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, ample bench space including breakfast bar and split system air conditioner
- Separate living area
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with external access
- Verandah for entertaining
- 2 garden / tool sheds
- Expansive backyard ready and waiting for you to make your own personal touches
- Single driveway with secure parking in the rear yard
- 2 security cameras at the front of the home that can be synced to your mobile
Only a few minutes from the new Playford Alive development area, Munno Para Shopping City and Woolworths Playford. John Hartley School, Mark Oliphant College and other quality schools, parks and recreational facilities are also nearby. Within walking distance to public transport options, including the CBD via train. All of this and easy access to the Northern Expressway!
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).