This stunning family home ticks all of the boxes and offers the new owner a move in with nothing to do opportunity. From the stunning outdoor area to the finest detail, every part of this home has been perfectly executed creating the ultimate blend of functionality, style and space. Completely rejuvenated inside and set in a quiet street on approximately 609sqm (approximately), this home is sure to impress!
The floor plan offers 3 bedrooms plus a study, 2 living areas, an impressive outdoor entertaining area with a sparkling in ground swimming pool and the perfect teenagers retreat. This home will certainly suit the whole family.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with bay window, ceiling fan, built-in robe, stunning ensuite with spa bath and separate toilet
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Study with built in desk and cupboard, or valuable 4th bedroom
- Large, formal lounge and dining area with stunning bifold doors
- Modern, stylish kitchen with dishwasher, 2 pantries, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Light filled, open plan living and meals area with sky light
- Rejuvenated three-way bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Huge separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Alarm system
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area with swing chair
- Stunning sparkling swimming pool
- Cubby house
- Teenage retreat with built-in cupboard and split system air conditioner
- Double garage with 2 automatic roller doors and drive through access
A stone's throw from sporting grounds, walking trails and parks. In close proximity to a variety of early learning centres and both public and private schools. You are spoilt for choice with shopping options with both Hope Valley Shopping Centre and Tea Tree Plaza nearby. Easy access to the CBD via the O-Bahn Interchange.
For further information please contact Robert Lonie on 0419 129 009 or Scott McNeela on 0455 800 848 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.