Explore the Potential
Situated on one of Nailsworth's nicest tree lined streets surrounded by quality period homes, this 1940 built home has a myriad of opportunities. Offering a low maintenance 490sqm (approximate) allotment with a flexible floor plan layout of 4 large bedrooms and 3 living areas it is perfect for the growing family or alternatively as a long term rental for student accommodation.
Investors will surely see the exciting rental opportunity for 5 bedrooms and 2 living areas as another possibility and side access to the rear of the house which could be converted as separate accommodation. With key highlights being a North facing rear, character features such as high ceilings, polished Jarrah floorboards and freshly painted throughout it radiates a modern contemporary feel with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy.
If you are looking for location then it doesn't get much better with Sefton Plaza and North Park Shopping Centre a stones' throw away, numerous public transport options and situated in the Nailsworth Primary, Adelaide Botanic and Adelaide High School zones.
Features that make this home special:
- 4 good sized bedrooms; bedroom 1, 3 and 4 with built-in robes
- Spacious formal lounge
- Additional separate family area with split system air conditioning and backyard access
- Large open plan living and meals area with split system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with raised breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and stainless steel appliances
- Renovated main bathroom with shower over bath
- Additional bathroom with toilet and separate shower
- Functional laundry with additional separate toilet
- Open pergola entertaining area
- Fully fenced low maintenance yards
- Secure off street parking for 2 cars with gated driveway
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and palace nova cinema, Sefton Plaza, North Adelaide and Prospect Oval. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanical High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 7kms (approximately) to the CBD. Inspection is a must.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0447 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).