Reside Inside or Invest for Success!
This double brick home is set on a large 553sqm (approximate) allotment with a 13.13m (approximate) frontage. The new owner has a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches or rent out and reap the rewards. Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this property and the potential it offers.
The home currently comprises of three bedrooms to the front of the property, one bathroom and a separate laundry. As you enter you are welcomed by the spacious lounge room which adjoins the open-plan kitchen and dining area. Outside is a generous backyard, complete with undercover verandah and garden shed. All of this is conveniently located a stone’s throw from the Salisbury North Oval, Penfield Golf Course and close to all amenities including public transport, local parks and schools.
Features that make this home special:
- 3 good sized bedrooms; bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Spacious lounge room with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan for year round comfort
- Adjoining dining and kitchen with ceiling fan
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, complete with breakfast bar
- Central bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry with external access
- Large rear yard with verandah area and garden shed
- Fully fenced, low maintenance front yard
- Double length carport with roller door, direct internal access and drive through access to rear yard
- Gated driveway for additional off-street parking
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools. Shopping centres including Springbank Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both nearby. A short walk to public transport options including the train for an easy commute to the CBD.
Please Note: The Vendor advises that the property is sold on an ‘as is’ basis. The Vendor nor the Agent cannot guarantee the working order of any inclusions, fixtures or fittings or any other matter relating to the property.
For further information please contact Son Le on 0427 530 946, Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.