Fantastic Opportunity and Great Location
This solid and secure double brick, family home provides light filled spaces and will appeal to those wanting to purchase now with an eye to the future. Immaculately cared for this residence can be enjoyed immediately, but offers great potential and will respond well to any polishing, upgrading or renovating you wish to do (subject to council consent). Situated on a generous 620sqm (approximately) allotment.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedrooms 1, 2 and 3
- Optional bedroom 4
- Large lounge area with gas heater
- Dining area adjacent kitchen with wall mounted reverse cycle air conditioner
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop and walk in pantry
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate w/c
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Security alarm system for added convenience
- Two Linen cupboards providing plenty of storage space
- Undercover verandah for entertaining with built in sink
- Additional outdoor rumpus room / studio with plumbing and built in sink
- Workshop + additional storage
- Secure front and rear yard
- Single carport and additional open car spaces for off street parking and added convenience
Reap the crop of fresh fruit provided by the many fruit trees and make your own jams!
This home is positioned in a great location leaving you spoilt for choice! Close to all facilities including the magnificent Linear Park, GAZA Sports and Community grounds, The O’Bahn Interchange and also in close proximity to several local shopping options. Within walking distance or a very short drive you have a variety of schools, early childcare facilities and other public transport options.
All this and only a 15 minute drive to the city and approximately 6kms to Adelaide oval.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.