Only One Remaining! - Absolute Quality Meets Style And Space
$15,000 First Home Owner Grant Available (subject to eligibility).
Brand new custom homes in popular and desirable Enfield. Your inspection of these new properties is a must! Quality fixtures and fittings, spacious living areas and wonderful attention to detail throughout.
With sensational street appeal, these standout homes showcase a spacious and light filled floorplan so often missing in today’s new homes. Experience your new home in style with a range of chic fixtures and finishes. The rear of the home seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living. Leaving the open plan family area to a raised entertaining area featuring stunning sunset views, the ideal spot for year round entertaining with family and friends.
What makes these homes special:
- Entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops and Euro appliances
- Breakfast bar featuring stunning overhead pendant lights
- Automatic single garage with additional storage space
- Stunning quality ensuite and family bathroom featuring stone vanity and floor to ceiling porcelain tiles
- Spacious laundry featuring extra cupboard space and stone tops
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned Fujitsu air conditioner
- Energy saving LED lights throughout
- Lofty ceilings
- Torrens Title
- Dual living areas
- 3200L (approximate) underground retention tank
- Long term structural warranty
- NBN ready
- Low maintenance gardens
- Short commute to the Adelaide CBD
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Northpark Shopping Centres and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements, and local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk away on Main North Road or Regency Road.
Don't miss this opportunity! Please note, photos and floorplan are of 14C Taunton Ave.
For further information, please contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (Office).