Reserve Facing. Generous Sized Rooms
To ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only. Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
This 2010 built, genuine family sized home is just a short stroll from the beautiful lakeside locale at Cascades Village Reserve and is surrounded by other high quality homes. Perfectly set in a tranquil location directly across the road from a well maintained, picturesque reserve, this is a property that stands out from other offerings in the area in terms of size, value for money and location.
On a 280sqm (approximate) low maintenance allotment, the home has been well designed to provide larger than average rooms throughout, while still being able to incorporate 4 bedrooms, 3 distinct living spaces and double garage.
Offering everything you need to both live and play, this is a home for owner occupiers to move straight into with nothing to do but start enjoying straight away and for investors who can see the potential genuine size creates for increased rental yields and future demand.
Upper level comprising of:
- Huge master suite with ensuite, walk-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Large lounge area
- Three-way main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and separate bath and shower
- Ample storage space
- Balcony with reserve view
Lower level comprising of:
- Spacious open plan living/dining
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and freestanding gas cooktop
- Family room
- Spacious laundry
- Powder room, providing valuable third toilet
- Under-stair storage
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Secure, low maintenance courtyard
- Double garage with automatic panel-lift door and direct internal entry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security system
- NBN connected
Ideally located only a short distance to Endeavour College High School, Mawson Lakes Interchange, Mawson Lakes School, UniSA and all the recreational facilities, shopping and cafes that Mawson Lakes Central has to offer. All this and less than 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).