Charming Family Home in Oakden: Your New Haven Awaits!
This exquisite four-bedroom, two-bathroom family residence is nestled within a prized street in the charming suburb of Oakden. Built by Galaxy Homes, the home is within close proximity to Roy Amer Reserve and the local Lakeside cafe is only minutes away, making this home the ultimate embodiment of relaxed, family living.
A stone-fronted facade with LED light windows welcomes you home, setting the tone for a residence which showcases quaint original features throughout, adding character and warmth to the space. With so much on offer, the home theatre and sparkling in-ground salt-chlorinated solar-heated swimming pool, are just some of the features that make this the perfect home for hosting grand social events and intimate family gatherings alike.
The formal lounge and dining room exudes a serene ambience, offering a tranquil retreat to unwind and relax after a long day, from here you can step out the cosy outdoor patio where you are surrounded by beautiful greenery. Make your way through to the kitchen, meals and living area, where you are sure to enjoy daily living. Here, a gas log fireplace provides ample warmth and comfort during chilly winter nights, creating a cosy and inviting atmosphere for all to enjoy.
Outside, an impressive outdoor entertaining area with a pitched roof pergola and ceiling fan is showcased, providing an idyllic setting for summer barbecues with loved ones, while offering a delightful blend of indoor and outdoor living.
With exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail, this spacious and impeccably designed family home is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with a ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all offering ceiling fans and bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Spacious and elegant formal lounge room with French doors offering privacy when entertaining
- Formal dining area with sliding door access to the outdoor patio
- Home theatre room with direct external access
- Immaculate kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and 900mm gas cooktop, Westinghouse oven and grill, offering ample cupboard and bench space, including breakfast bar
- Bright light-filled meals and living area with stunning built-in cabinetry and gas log fireplace
- Sparkling jewel-tone main bathroom with spa bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Separate laundry with external access and linen storage in the hallway
- Expansive entertaining area with pitched roof pergola, surrounded by low-maintenance gardens, offering the perfect space to host guests
- Sparkling in-ground salt-chlorinated swimming pool with solar heating
- Well-manicured gardens with a grass area for kids and pets to play
- 2x rainwater tanks
- Garden shed
- Roller shutters to most windows
- Freshly painted roof
- Double garage with roller door, internal access, and built-in storage
- Beautifully landscaped front gardens with oversized driveway for additional off-street parking
Perfectly located close to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.