Room To Live and Play
This well-maintained double brick home provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property with enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family. Set on a 734sqm (approximate) block with a commanding street frontage of over 19.3m (approximate) in a quiet location, this home is ideal for the savvy investor looking to build their investment portfolio, growing families or first home buyers looking to enter the market!
Features that make this home special:
- Four good sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Expansive living area with ceiling fan and wall heater
- Spacious light filled dining
- Practical timber kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space and skylight
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet
- Second bathroom with outdoor access
- Separate laundry with external access
- 3kw rooftop solar panel
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Gas wall furnace heating
- Verandah entertaining area
- Separate alfresco area
- Large, fully fenced yard with established gardens, various fruit trees, 1100L rain water tank and garden shed
- Secure carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to additional garage with lift door
Located on a quiet street in close proximity to all amenities including parks/reserves, local shops, a variety of schools and public transport options (2 minute walk (approximately) to nearest bus stop). As Pooraka's landscape continues to evolve, its sound investment pedigree cannot be ignored. Located only 12km (approximate) from the Adelaide CBD and within minutes of Uni SA Mawson Lakes Campus, Roma Mitchell Secondary College and Gepps Cross Retail Home HQ. It’s no wonder this part of town is alive with new development activity.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Andrew Tamburrino on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.